All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Now this is a desktop PC I would enjoy working with and on...

Draco1962

When you think about it, that's actually a pretty good price. But if that price is JUST THE CASE, then, uh.. not so much :)

I'm pretty sure that's just for the Desk/Case. On one hand you're getting a Desk and a Case, but on the other ... it's still pretty spendy.

• 2 weeks later...

What she is thinking:

"He made that ugly arcade, spends thousands of hours on that Game-e-whatever online forum, and now he wants to spend $1200 on a computer desk thingy? If he spent half as much time taking out the garbage, mowing the lawn, doing the dishes, or cleaning maybe then I'd be willing to entertain these childish obsessions of his. I swear he loves that computer more than me!"

What he is thinking:

"AAGGHHH!!! Why does that stupid kid always win?. I swear if I had an eyefinity setup I'd kick his bald eagle A$$! Hmm, I wonder what's for dinner."

What the kids are thinking:

"Why does dad have to hog all the bandwidth with QOS?"

• Like 2

What she is thinking:

"He made that ugly arcade, spends thousands of hours on that Game-e-whatever online forum, and now he wants to spend $1200 on a computer desk thingy? If he spent half as much time taking out the garbage, mowing the lawn, doing the dishes, or cleaning maybe then I'd be willing to entertain these childish obsessions of his. I swear he loves that computer more than me!"

What he is thinking:

"AAGGHHH!!! Why does that stupid kid always win?. I swear if I had an eyefinity setup I'd kick his bald eagle A$$! Hmm, I wonder what's for dinner."

What the kids are thinking:

"Why does dad have to hog all the bandwidth with QOS?"

LOL. When did you plant a listening device in my house and why? Oh wait my kids aren't quite old enough to know what QOS is ... :D