All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Ledblinky plugin

teebo2345

Hello all,

I have been tweaking my cab for a few months now and am down to a few small issues. I have ledblinky working with MAME inside of gameex. My respective "in use" player 1-4 button LED's light up as I scroll through the game list in MAME.

The issue is that as I am scrolling the actual Player1-4 "Start" and Player1-4 "Coin" button lights do not illuminate. I took a look at the controls.ini file referenced in the ledblinky config tool and do not see any settings for these LED's. I do have the ledblinky option for light player coin and start buttons turned on but the lights do not illuminate.

My question is do I have to manually edit controls.ini for each game with a statement to set the buttons illumination?

If so do I also have to edit something in the ledblinky editor?

I am new to the scene so pardon me if these questions are simple. Thanks in advance!

I was able to edit the control.xml file in the LEDPlugin folder. The file needed the LED light name referenced under the <Label> header. This has allowed me to light the player and coin LED's. I just wanted to update this thread in case someone else needs it.

• Like 2

Nice to hear you got it going...i would like to see your button layout...sounds very interesting. LEDs light up based on the amount of players who can play? Sounds neato.