All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Draco1962

WIshing everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! I have been truly blessed to find a great retrogaming frontend, and even greater forum of fellow enthusiasts, and some great friendships to put the icing on a very tasty cake!

I am looking forward to a wonderful new year. I hope it is better than the last for myself and everyone. I know it will be for the GameEx community at-large. In saying that, I will paraphrase a quote from 2010: The Year We Make Contact:

-Bowman- You see, something's going to happen...
-Floyd: What? What's going to happen?
-Bowman: Something wonderful
  • Like 2

Merry Christmas everyone! My gift to the community won't be here in time for xmas, but hopefully you'll enjoy it none the less.

I hope each and every one of you had a special holiday season, filled with warmth and good cheer. :-)

• Like 1

Merry Christmas to you all. (So glad you didn't wimp out and say "Happy Holidays")....

Love the ornament!

Merry Christmas everybody! I hope you have lots of family with you at this time. I spent mine last night with my aunt. Today though, I'm by myself. So some people would think that sucks, but for me it's a Christmas gift of it's own! :) Dad and stepmom went out of town to visit with her daughter. Don't know how long they'll be gone either, so PARTY OVER HERE!!

Merry X-mas to you all!

Thank god its over, phew!! All the cloak and dagger sneaky-sneaky whisper-whisper late night wrapping midnight tiptoeing around was getting to me (my 9 year old still believes in Santa).