All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

• 1 month later...

Man, this sure is a fun one! I could play this one for hours!

Totally agree... another one of those I knew existed but never really played...

Very easy to forget the time about this great game. Definitely one I'll get back to.

initials SMA

rules as per post #1

score 209,650

post-9906-0-11322300-1398116847_thumb.pn

Totally agree... another one of those I knew existed but never really played...

Very easy to forget the time about this great game. Definitely one I'll get back to.

initials SMA

rules as per post #1

score 209,650

Same here - at the time you had limited coins, so you put them in the ones you know you like! But you are still aware, of pang, sitting there, waiting ^_^ Now of course i wish i had fed teh machine!

Again, great firstie! 5th :)

*Updated OP, DB, RSS.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I am slightly addicted to this odd game.

Not sure if I can improve on this score or not.

fun but very frustrating game.

Yung-Jedi 486,410

post-26673-0-76780900-1407393209_thumb.j

So these high score comps are an ongoing thing, without any timeframe on the competition?

Absolutely! Jump in whenever you feel like it ;) The only time constraint is for the Game Of The Month entry, to earn yourself a place in the winners thread and an official banner for your sig (if you want one). Once the deadline is reached for the GOTM though it just turns into a regular roll-forever game :)

So these high score comps are an ongoing thing, without any timeframe on the competition?

Absolutely! Jump in whenever you feel like it ;) The only time constraint is for the Game Of The Month entry, to earn yourself a place in the winners thread and an official banner for your sig (if you want one). Once the deadline is reached for the GOTM though it just turns into a regular roll-forever game :)

Darren already explained it very well. We wanted to create a competition where there is no need to be there from the start. There is no bonus for winning a month besides a banner. If we would have awarded a point bonus it would have made it tough for the new people to join in the fun.

Our "Arena Forum" is a place for members to create and organise their very own competitions/battles/tournaments on any platform you desire. These contests will usually have a timeframe.

You're welcome anytime tthurman to join our hi-score competition :) See the PM you've received last May for additional info ;)

Updated LB

• Like 1

...I'll have to dig around, and see if any of these games are playable with just a keyboard.

I'm still playing quite a few games using a keyboard: anteater, bank panic, burger time, donkey kong, donkey kong 3, donkey kong jr., GAPlus, Mr. Do!, popeye, Q*Bert, Qix and tapper.

Shmups I usually play with an Xbox360 controller :) I think platform games like mario bros and wonder boy can be played with either keyboard or contoller.

Do you have a control panel, or do you just prefer to either use the keyboard or 360 controller in favor of arcade joysticks?

I've played burger time with the keyboard, and it's not bad, but that game Dazzle linked would frustrate me to no end on a keyboard, tapping ever so little, for precise right/left movements.

Do you have a control panel, or do you just prefer to either use the keyboard or 360 controller in favor of arcade joysticks?

I've played burger time with the keyboard, and it's not bad, but that game Dazzle linked would frustrate me to no end on a keyboard, tapping ever so little, for precise right/left movements.

I unfortunately do not own a cab and / or arcade joysticks ;) It's all keyboard / controllers for me at the moment :)

Arkanoid can best be played using a spinner (interesting link). I do not have a spinner so I use my mouse when playing this game. Here's a short tutorial I wrote on how to change the mouse's sensitivity Good luck :)

All this talk about this game again had me go back to it.

ExedExes - 658,350

That's a nice improvement ExEx :) Top 3 submission and close to second spot B)

Updated OP, DB, RSS

• Like 1

Just went HAM on Pang.

I played for hours the other night, hit a mental and psychical brick wall.

This was my second game tonight.

If you love something, let it go....

Yung-Jedi 896,200

post-26673-0-10106100-1407648997_thumb.j

Just went HAM on Pang.

I played for hours the other night, hit a mental and psychical brick wall.

This was my second game tonight.

If you love something, let it go....

Yung-Jedi 896,200

Wow !! You've added another 400K to your best score. That's crazy dude B) Solid first place. Let's wait and see if MO reclaims top spot ;)

I recognize hitting the brick wall one day and having an easy game the next day :wacko:....frustrating <_< Anyhow, amazing score YJ !!

Updated OP, DB, RSS

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...