All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Can't remember what level I was on, but I had one of the smallest spheres left and as I shot at it my time ran out. So pissed.

But, I got the best score I've ever gotten. Pang is hard.

post-25878-0-47740600-1391199487_thumb.p

Can't remember what level I was on, but I had one of the smallest spheres left and as I shot at it my time ran out. So pissed.

Sorry I didn't see this sooner. Still sick ya know.

Updated OP, DB, RSS

Nice score Murve !!

Pang is indeed a hard game....I can't believe those top 2 scores. Unbelievably good B) ...Top Pang players !

Updated LB

I've played this under the name it was known as here in North America, Buster Bros.

ExedExes - 332,170 - Settings were confirmed as correctly used on MAMEUI32 0.141

I didn't know about Buster Bros. Thanks for sharing.

Nice score btw...puts you in the #3 spot !!

Updated OP, DB, RSS

I didn't know about Buster Bros. Thanks for sharing.

Capcom released most if not all the Pang games as Buster Bros. I did come across Pang 3 many years ago and that was also fun. I also played Mighty Pang in a 6-week MAME competition in 2012.

I just realized I hadn't post a score for this game yet so I decided to play it a bit. Man I don't know what you guys are doing, but you're PANG masters.. I can't do very good at all!

Score: 86,760

Initials: HAN

Only 70 points shy of my best score. Only a matter of time, I guess ;)

Updated Leaderboard

• 3 weeks later...

Man, this sure is a fun one! I could play this one for hours! I remember coming across this at a Macs Milk in Grand Bend, Ontario years ago!!

I made it to the Taj Mahal. Hehe.

Default dip switch settings in place.

V 0.122

ps. I apologize Han and G.C. for the onslaught of score submissions. I had a HUUGE game session today and am excited to get on the board with all of these games.

post-25790-0-85862900-1393739087_thumb.j

post-25790-0-22557400-1393739118_thumb.j

ps. I apologize Han and G.C. for the onslaught of score submissions. I had a HUUGE game session today and am excited to get on the board with all of these games.

What about me? :( Just kidding! :P I'm the new HS Mod btw if you didn't know. Yup that's quite the rampage you went on there hehehe it's all good though! Keep 'em coming! That goes for all o y'all :)

*Updated OP,

EDIT - NOT updated DB, RSS.

Ugh, another brilliantly awesome score. I can't even break the 100k mark and you guys are quadrupling it. Nice job!

I just checked Dazzle, Mame Offender's score IS IN the DB already, looks like you got it ok.

Update: Oops, you got the Galaga and Metal Slug ones too. I deleted my additions.

OK Sweet :) I refreshed after you started updating and my entries were gone! Dunno how they appeared on your end but it's all good now. I'm having a not so favorable time atm so had an uncharacteristic head-swiftly-to-keyboard moment :unsure: I'll come back in a few days and hopefully be my chipper self.

No problem dude !! Thank you for you enthusiasm playing our hi-score games :)

Updated Leaderboard > you're our new #3. Congratz !!

What about me? :( Just kidding! :P I'm the new HS Mod btw if you didn't know. Yup that's quite the rampage you went on there hehehe it's all good though! Keep 'em coming! That goes for all o y'all :)

*Updated OP,

EDIT - NOT updated DB, RSS.

Geez, sorry about that Dazzle!! I was unaware that you are the new HS Mod. I certainly did not mean to snub you, there. While I have your attention, I would like to remind you that you and your partner in crime are doing an awesome job around here. It is great that you guys are right on top of updating the scores and keeping the content fresh!

• Like 1

PartnerS in crime ;). Me, Han and now also Dazz are the Hi-score Mods :)

Ok. I think I finally have it straight who the Moderators are now. :lol:

It is worth repeating, the three of you are doing a whale of a job around here!!!

• Like 2