All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[THEME] MegaMAME Theme

Adultery

A few quick snaps may explain it better. :)

post-680-0-91706700-1342728109_thumb.jpg

post-680-0-60134100-1342728131_thumb.jpg

I'm still working on the cpanel overlay, but it will obviously be brick design to make the whole thing flow. :)

I wish the camera could capture the lighting (I have red and green LEDs shining out of the bottom of it as well as red and green LED fans where the speaker grates are. Also the left side of the trackball lights up red and the right side green). Obviously it's super Mario based.

It's really more like one of my kids than a computer! LOL!

• Like 4

I'm still working on the cpanel overlay, but it will obviously be brick design to make the whole thing flow. :)

I wish the camera could capture the lighting (I have red and green LEDs shining out of the bottom of it as well as red and green LED fans where the speaker grates are. Also the left side of the trackball lights up red and the right side green). Obviously it's super Mario based.

I never get tired of looking at your machine. :)

Awesome stuff, I still get a warm feeling in my stomach when i see someone's cab (Yes I said Cab :P )

I really need to sort myself out and get one, I did have a Street Fighter II Champion Edition cab but never bothered with it and sold it on, and now I wish that I hadnt :(

I never get tired of looking at your machine. :)

Funny thing that, I never get tired of posting pics of it! LOL!

I am not sure but I think that you may need to resize any that are above a certain width/height. Here is one that I found and rezised to fit well with this theme or if one has a dedicated DK setup.

post-5872-0-65003100-1342749224_thumb.gi

• 1 year later...

Brilliant idea about the screen! I've wanted to do two screens in my cab but I do not any place for it. I'd never would have thought to put it there...even though I still do not have room for it. Nice!

attachicon.gifHPIM1290.JPG

Wow, that's an amazing cab !! I wish I could build something like this....oh well....I'll keep on dreaming ;)

....is that a Heineken beer bottle in the lower left corner of the picture...? :ph34r::P

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I love this theme! Just what i was looking for, tnx!

One question, in the video at 3:03, you have some icons in front of the game names in mame. I was wondering how you got those there, i would love to have this too.

#1 Set your "ICON path" under "MAME Settings" using the GameEx Setup Wizard (something like "...\Mame\icons")

#2 Populate your folder with the mame game icons. You can get those icons by connecting to Emumovies FTP File server. You do have to be a supporting member to get access. I've bought a lifetime subscription (one time fee of $ 60) but you can also choose a yearly or monthly subscription. For more info follow this link

Once you have access to the FTP server go to the folder "Official" [right section of your screen] > Artwork > Arcade Collections > MAME > MAME .144 > icons :)

Good luck !!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...