All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

(Real) DMD/ Topper video Creation 3.3.5

(1 review)

10 Screenshots

About This File

I created a small program I('m not a programmer !) , that will create "Real DMD Color Videos" an/or "Topper" from your wheel image(s).
I was inspired what @Thalamus posted on Vpinball forum.
He posted Real DMD color Video's that first shows the wheel image for some seconds, than the year published and finally the company logo.
This all makes a video of around 7 seconds. If you enable high score showing in PinballX, it is a nice show when scrolling through your front end.

Until version 3.0 all was created in VBscript. 
Started from version 3.0 it is transferred to VB.net .
Also created a settings program, that you need to run first (and setup)
In the attached ZIP there is also a folder with  PNG,s of year. You can change these to your off color/font

For Real DMD users, it will create a video of 128x32 pixels
For  DMD users, it will create a video of 1280x320 pixels with an dotted overlay (thanks @scutters for this)

Please used the following thread for any issues (this is my 2nd VB.net, so think I missed some things)

What's New in Version 3.1.0   See changelog

Released

• Removed bug from CreateVideos_settings.exe that would only shows the default system files.
    now also showing all the system files from 1 - 25 (not showing custom XML files !)
  • Added DMD/Topper checkbox in CreateVideos_settings.exe to select to create DMD and/or Topper videos 
  • Removed bug from CreateVideos.exe when imagepath was left empty in CreateVideos_settings.exe
  • Added topper creation in CreateVideos.exe.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

User Feedback