All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

anyone have a torrent link to mame video package?

scurvy

Just a heads up; this thread may be considered non-GameEx related and deleted. Not only because it's not specifically related to GameEx, but because it's asking for a location to download something that "could be" considered illegal and what not. These sort of questions don't really belong here. All I can tell you is "Google is your Friend"... good luck and welcome to the board!

Agreed that it probably doesn't belong here, but I don't think there are any legal issues with listing a link to a download of a non-copyrightable video content. The manufacturer owns the ROMS and probably rights to the graphics, but pictures of a machine or videos of someone playing it are ok. As far as I know, video from the actual machine should be ok too.

But yeah, just use google and you will find what you want!

@BK - Definately a grey area, but I will say that almost every site that hosts videos also hosts ROMs so a link to said site would be definitely off limits.

looking for the video snaps to put in the directory. I know there is a huge torrent file floating around somewhere but i cant locate it.

Tom has a couple of links on the GameEx Extras page for these, however, they appear to be dead. I also tried emumovies.com but it looks to be down. :unsure: guess you'll have to ask google.

• 2 weeks later...