All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[RESOLVED] Video rules (instructions) in PINBALLX

strangeleo72

I want to ask you something as I am a LOYAL PINBALLX user!!!
I'm seeing that in pinup they are being able to play the videos with the table rules... is there any way that in PINBALLX they can add a HELP button to open the rules video??? I tried putting the mp4 in the Instructions folder and it didn't work.
It works if we put it in the DMD VIDEO folder, but it always appears in the wheel, the idea would be to put it with a button like the instructions before.

I appreciate if someone is able to make PINBALLX have this function!!! Thank you all!!

Assigning a button is indeed a feature request.
Instruction cards are only for files with the extension : .PNG .JPG, .SWF
The preferred method, as detailed in the PinballX documentation under paragraph 5.2.2 'Media Directory', is to place your rules video in the 'Gameplay Videos', 'Promo Videos', or 'Tutorial Videos' folder. It will be displayed when you press the game's start button, so instead of launching the game, you watch the video.
image.png.002c18e2bc6e2f1575d8287f23901c85.png

image.png.7043b11e330cb956c16428abc8df7362.png

image.png.b093e2b8433ac8fae0d78cf4bbd7b567.png
During gameplay, you can press the "Pause/In Game" key or button to pause the game, which will display the menu and allow you to play the video.

image.png.d23d8077c7f0317913e8f5d3915dbfa4.png

• Draco1962 changed the title to [RESOLVED] Video rules (instructions) in PINBALLX
  • Draco1962 locked this topic