All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Added 3rd screen to setup - Not able to get DMD to go to third screen in PBX

rtkiii

Hey everyone,

Been doing some updates to my cabinet and so I added a 7" LCD as a 3rd screen to me cabinet.  I was able to get VPX to use it but when I add DMD file to DB manager it looks to be playing on my primary screen.  I have tried setting DMD to every screen in PBS setup but the DMD stays in the same spot.  I am sure I am missing something dumb but cant seem to figure it out.

image.thumb.png.b980c5107c97316959286eda3697db3d.png

PinballX.ini

It looks like you're running pinballx in windowed mode - that's a test type mode where everything will appear on one screen. Change out of that mode in Display Settings to full screen.

It also looks like you have the topper screen enabled as well, if you don't have 4 screens disable that too.

Give those a go and let us know if there's still an issue (and restart database manager after - it uses the pinballx.ini file for screen info)

Oh I did not know that was diagnostic mode...i thought you could use it to see where other windows were at.  In normal mode it does not show the DMD video.  Do I have to set the position?  I tried earlier and it did not change anything.

I did turn off topper since I do not have that.

I just did the size again and now I see it on the 3rd monitor.  Weird...i did that roiginally but it did not take.  I dunno but I think this is good now.

• Like 1