All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

pindmd3 changes to pindmd.com logo after 30+ minutes in PinballX

echodun

Load PinballX and after about 30+ minutes (I haven't been able to pinpoint the exact elapsed time yet), the dmd changes to just pindmd.com logo with alternating colors and will not change to game DMDs even when switching tables.  Exiting out of PinballX and going back in fixes the issue.  USB ports set up to not let computer shut them off.  pindmdlog.txt shows everything as true except the last entry pindrvdinit = false.

Thank you.

PinballX.ini

I think I may have fixed the issue.  Watching the various tables in attract mode it turns out it was the NFL Stern table that at about the 30 second mark, would literally reset the entire pindmd3 display whereby it would display the firmware, version number, etc. all over again and just stay on the pindmd3.com logo from then on out.  After re-uploading the dmd display from Pinball Database Manager, it now seems to have taken.  I'll continue to monitor it throughout the next couple of days.  I'm not sure why a dmd video would all of a sudden cause this kind of issue, but I'm glad to have fixed it.