All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[RESOLVED] having separate lists for each system

slydog43

No, the lists in the menu will show all ini and custom database files. Not specific just the system you selected.

I think there was a feature request in the past as well to ask for your behaviour

Thanks for the quick reply, I would think this would be fairly easy to implement, how do I request this feature.  I think I asked this same question a few years back.  I don't really see the purpose of having systems and lists, they are basically the same thing (just xml files under the database dir.  I think others might want to have a favorites list under each system for instance.  Thanks

Just thinking if there is a way I can call a ahk script every time I choose a system and it can move list.xml files to basically do what I want.  Not sure If I can do this without choosing a table and I know there is a way to pre and post launch sendkeys in the xml for each game, wondering if there is something like that for a system.  The pre and post launch get executed when?  This will work fine if it gets run when I choose a system.  I will test this now.  Thanks again

I just want to a favorite list under each system, and only show that favorite list when I'm under that system (there is a limit of how many lists are show, so that is the reason)

Thanks Mike for all your tables/help in this community, your awesome!

36 minutes ago, slydog43 said:

Just thinking if there is a way I can call a ahk script every time I choose a system and it can move list.xml files to basically do what I want.  Not sure If I can do this without choosing a table and I know there is a way to pre and post launch sendkeys in the xml for each game, wondering if there is something like that for a system.  The pre and post launch get executed when?  This will work fine if it gets run when I choose a system.  I will test this now.  Thanks again

Will not work. Xml's and ini's will be read during start of pinballx

38 minutes ago, slydog43 said:

(there is a limit of how many lists are show, so that is the reason)

Yeah i known ...

You can request new features in the next thread

• Draco1962 changed the title to [RESOLVED] having separate lists for each system
  • Draco1962 locked this topic