All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[RESOLVED] Another Non PinMAME tables (GOT/CCC) - Focus issue

Schreibi34

I don't see any issues regarding your configuration or launching the files.

Maybe stupid question/suggestion: is your visual pinball display config the same as your windows config ? (So resolution and hz)

Thats my last thing I can think of, and need to pass it to the real experts here.

Good news! Problem solved! The problem was that i was running vpinballx.exe with deactivated fullscreen optimization (right click on the file --> options --> compatibility).

If i remember it correctly i deactivated it bacause of focus problems with freezy's alphnumeric displays. Since i'm not using those anymore unchecking the box should be no problem. But i have check a couple of tables first and see if i broke something!

Thanks for all the help guys! Especially @Mike_da_Spike

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Schreibi34 said:

Good news! Problem solved! The problem was that i was running vpinballx.exe with deactivated fullscreen optimization (right click on the file --> options --> compatibility).

If i remember it correctly i deactivated it bacause of focus problems with freezy's alphnumeric displays. Since i'm not using those anymore unchecking the box should be no problem. But i have check a couple of tables first and see if i broke something!

Good find. I've often wondered about if i turned off full screen optimisations in compatibility settings if i could get a bit more FPS, but i think it would come at the price of a lot of screen flickering when VPX started so never got round to trying it. Probably best just not to use compatibility settings.

24 minutes ago, Schreibi34 said:

Is there a resolved button for topics in this forum or do i have to change the topic name?

It would be a nice thing to have, but just change the topic name

• Like 2

• Schreibi34 changed the title to [RESOLVED] Another Non PinMAME tables (GOT/CCC) - Focus issue
2 hours ago, Schreibi34 said:

Omg ! How must we support the users that enables (or disable) options in windows per app🤪 🍻

Good finding. Thought I lost my mind with this (don't mention anything about my mind @scutters!)

• Like 1