All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Arcooda 20″ 240p Arcade Monitor Review

tthurman

Arcooda 20″, 4:3 flat-panel monitor that was designed as an arcade monitor replacement.  It accepts resolutions from 240p to 1600×1200, has 2ms of lag and scaling can be set to sharp for retro games.

I've been waiting for these to become available, looks like a modern replacement for the Dell 2007FP :)

https://www.retrorgb.com/arcooda-20-240p-arcade-monitor-review.html

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I recently reviewed the Arcooda 20″ LCD “arcade monitor” and while I really liked it, I wished there was an easy way to use it on a desktop;  The monitor was designed to mount in an arcade setup and doesn’t have a VESA bracket.  Luckily, Ludo has us covered and created a 3D printed slip-on stand pair that can allow you to easily switch between horizontal and vertical rotation!  The short video above walks you through what you’d need and check out the links with more info below…

Links and more over at Bob's.