All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[RESOLVED] OpenBOR setup in GameEX arcade help...

mame-addict

does anyone know how to setup openbor for gameex arcade.  they have it as an emulator option so it has to work i assumed but i can't figure it out.  since you can only put one game file in the pak folder at a time to play i need some help.  i'd greatly appreciate any tips anyone has.  thanks.

mame-addict.

[RESOLVED]  thanks for the help tthurman.  i figured it out.  i was using an older version of openbor that only allow 1 game in the pak folder at a time.  the new versions (v.3 6390) allow you to put all of your games in the pak folder and opens a game options menu when you run the emulator.  it works like a charm now.  i recommend if anyone has this issue get the open bor 6390 version.  

• Like 1

• Draco1962 changed the title to [ RESOLVED] OpenBOR setup in GameEX arcade help...
  • tthurman changed the title to [RESOLVED] OpenBOR setup in GameEX arcade help...