All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Vader Immortal - Lightsaber Dojo: A Star Wars VR Experience Gameplay

tthurman

So anyway, I got my ass kicked by Vader each time and need more practice for sure.  As your life bar comes to an end he walks toward you and force lifts you off the ground.  It's very  immersive and seems like you're really there, or it did to me anyway.  I wasn't really sure how it would go without glasses, but it's very cool!

Looks cool.  I wish I could try it.  I've actually never played anything VR.  When it was first coming out main stream I read reviews that people with glasses can't really use the visors, and a lot of people complained about headaches.  I suffer from very frequent migraines, AND wear glasses.  So yeah, I've not even bothered to try it.  Perhaps some day, if somebody I know like my brother or somebody gets a VR set I'll try.  But I don't see myself running out to Chuck'E'Cheese or Dave&Busters to play this.  I'm more interested in playing a Battle Pod actually.

19 hours ago, hansolo77 said:

I'm more interested in playing a Battle Pod actually.

Battle Pod is superior IMO, especially so if you're really in the POD version.  I don't see them often though, which makes me wonder if they didn't have much staying power in the arcades.