All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Pinball FX3: Williams Pinball Volume 6

Last week volume 6 released.
See https://store.steampowered.com/app/1450220/Pinball_FX3__Williams_Pinball_Volume_6/
Was only €8.19 on steam (and not in sale). My wife also bought it on her Nintendo Switch for € 9,99. 
Anyway ... I added 4k Flying video and HD Backglass videos (backglass created by DDH69)  on FTP :
/-PinballX-/Media/Pinball FX3/Backglass Videos
/-PinballX-/Media/Pinball FX3/Table Videos

Because Freezy DMD isn't working yet , I could not grab any DMD frames (and not sure if it is worth to capture the DMD frames as the rest of the DMD's I created for FX3)
See https://github.com/freezy/dmd-extensions/issues/258

You want easily add this to PinballX ? 
See the following thread. Within a couple of minutes (or less)  you can have it added easily and mostly automated

Any one already has FX3 wheels created for the 3 tables ?

I use same backglass, audio and wheels for recreations in all systems.
FunHouse is FunHouse in VPX, in Future, in TPA, in FX3...

Only record new video for the table, for DMD I generally use the old Visual Pinball videos without color DMD.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/22/2020 at 2:38 AM, BrandonLaw said:

Finally got around to adding Vol 6...just making sure I'm not crazy by looking through the GitHub commits that Freezy's is still busted, correct?

Freezy’s  native grabber (non-legacy) works in Volume 6 but not with the 3 new alphanumeric tables. Also, in Volume 6, Freezy’s native grabber no longer correctly handles the color that FX3 uses (for example, in Jaws, the DMD is rendered with default amber dots even though the dots should be cyan).

2 hours ago, Kook said:

Freezy’s  native grabber (non-legacy) works in Volume 6 but not with the 3 new alphanumeric tables. Also, in Volume 6, Freezy’s native grabber no longer correctly handles the color that FX3 uses (for example, in Jaws, the DMD is rendered with default amber dots even though the dots should be cyan).

Someone posted on github an fix for it, but I can't get it to work :

https://github.com/freezy/dmd-extensions/blob/master/LibDmd/Input/PinballFX/PinballFX3MemoryGrabber.cs

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
4 hours ago, TheViolator said:

Hi Guys and thank you for your amazing work - you've made my cab looking like i like it ;-) I'm still looking for the DMD Videos for Volume 6 tables - is this the issue with "Freezy"?

Volume 6 is alphanumeric and not supported (yet) by freezy, so I wasn't able to grab the dmd and make a movie of it.

Think that freezy is busy with vpe instead of dmddevice.dll

Colors are not working either in fx3

5 hours ago, TheViolator said:

Are there any backglass images on the ftp for the tables? Thank you in advance

Yes. Videos and images. With Databasemanager you can easily download them