All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

How do I get those 'Default Filters' ("70s Tables" etc.) to show?

Mopple

Please, I'm near total frustration.

Ever since I've been using PBX (three years or so) 've NEVER seen any of these default filters that are supposed to show up automatically in the menu (are they?), like "Williams Tables", "70s Tables", "Instructions" etc.)! Where are they, please? No matter what I check in the Settings Manager the only options I see are e.g. "Lists", "Ratings", "Add to Favorites" etc. but no "Modern Tables" or the like.

And in the newest version 4.61 the Settings Manager option "Show Default Filters" is gone altogether!! (For me this makes no real difference since it hasn't mattered ever if I chose "Yes" or "No" here.)

Please, people, what is wrong here? Can you help me?

1. Give a brief description of you sytem setup --- 3 screen setup
  2. Are you using any 3rd party add-ons ---- no (is PinVol one?)
  3. Define which emulator you are having issues with --- VPX
  4. Is the issue table specific or an issue for all tables? ---- For all
  5. Does this issue occur only when launching the game via PBX?  --------------
  6. What Version of PBX are you on? --- 4.61
  7. Attach your Pinball X xml, ini, and log files, DO NOT COPY THE CONTENTS INTO YOUR QUESTION, attach the actual files.  

PinballX.ini log.txt

As of the release notes in 4.50, Tom removed default filters indeed and you can create your filters.

In Gamemanager click on the list button on top , select system and follow the steps

PinballX Databasemanager gies a  step further. Within advanced search, yiu can add,delete or modify a filter. And you can see directly what the results are of your filter. PinballX Database manager can be downloaded in the download section

Release notes 4.50:

Thank you very much for your quick answer.

I tried "Manage Groups " and yes, now it seems to work. Just to let you know I watched a lot of tutorials and I couldn't find any good answers. 

I'll dig into that now. Thanks again!!