All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[RESOLVED] Start Up Video Problem...

Watacaractr

Hello everyone. I apologize, I posted this in the wrong area just now. I just updated to the latest PinballX version and have a question about the start up video. Ever since I started using earlier versions of PinballX years ago, I have NEVER been able to get the start up video to work. Even with the new update, nothing, black screen straight to PBX attract mode. I've had a really cool start up video that I created years ago and I would love to finally get it to work. I also have a BG and DMD video that tie into this. Can anyone help or at least make a suggestion on what I could do to fix this? Is my playfield video just too large? Is there a special setting somewhere? I've put other videos in the start up video folder and nothing from those either. I really hope someone can help. Thank you in advance.

watacaractr

Thanks Tom. Yeah, I haven't updated the codecs. The video has always been mp4. Where is the setting to enable start up videos? Also, one other thing, if you could help..  I use the generic PinballX DMD video for all of my non-DMD games. I have a smaller 14" 16:9 lcd "DMD" screen that i use for this. I had it adjusted before the update to just fit the top half of the screen, but now it's stretched to fit the whole screen. Did I miss something here? Thanks again.

watacaractr