All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Excellent, low price, fast delivery arcade supplies.

katuuuz

hey guys, recently did some looking around since my opti-pac/2 1/4" trackball weren't recognized on my system. i found this awesome site called Tornado Terry's. http://www.tornadoterrys.com/surplus.htm. just for an idea, i found a Happ 3" trackball (various colors) with no need for an opti-pac/mini-pac (just plug it into the usb/ps2 and play! ((with 3 button connections))) that comes with a mounting plate for $82.99!! Fast delivery, and they have a bunch of neat stuff. Translucent pushbuttons *never seen them personally*, street fighter button/joystick packages, and a lot more. i highly suggest taking a look if you are interested in building/modifying a cabinet... i just wish i found this guy sooner.

hey guys, recently did some looking around since my opti-pac/2 1/4" trackball weren't recognized on my system. i found this awesome site called Tornado Terry's. http://www.tornadoterrys.com/surplus.htm. just for an idea, i found a Happ 3" trackball (various colors) with no need for an opti-pac/mini-pac (just plug it into the usb/ps2 and play! ((with 3 button connections))) that comes with a mounting plate for $82.99!! Fast delivery, and they have a bunch of neat stuff. Translucent pushbuttons *never seen them personally*, street fighter button/joystick packages, and a lot more. i highly suggest taking a look if you are interested in building/modifying a cabinet... i just wish i found this guy sooner.

Yeah I bought from him, and got a 3" Happ trackball and Happ push buttons. They were cheaper than ordering from Happ directly and he ships pretty fast. Highly recomended.

Jay T

Sounds good I'll have to look at that. How's this for after the fact though...

I ordered all my stuff from Ultimarc, which is fine since they sell excellent products, but since it was coming from the UK the shipping was nearly $35. So I shopped around at Happ Controls and Ultimarc and some others, and in the end decided to go with Ultimarc despite the higher shipping. After my cabinet was finished and I was looking for a few odds and ends, I was on the Happ Controls site, and went to the "contact us" page to call them with a product question. It turns out they have about 14 branches around the world and one of them is 15 minutes from my house. AKA, NO SHIPPING and I get to play/test the items before I buy!!!!! DOH!! For my next cabinet I can do side by side testing before buying. If only I had known....

Sounds good I'll have to look at that. How's this for after the fact though...

I ordered all my stuff from Ultimarc, which is fine since they sell excellent products, but since it was coming from the UK the shipping was nearly $35. So I shopped around at Happ Controls and Ultimarc and some others, and in the end decided to go with Ultimarc despite the higher shipping. After my cabinet was finished and I was looking for a few odds and ends, I was on the Happ Controls site, and went to the "contact us" page to call them with a product question. It turns out they have about 14 branches around the world and one of them is 15 minutes from my house. AKA, NO SHIPPING and I get to play/test the items before I buy!!!!! DOH!! For my next cabinet I can do side by side testing before buying. If only I had known....

gremlin for me to cheap fast service based in uk

http://bazzman.mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/index.jhtml