All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[RESOLVED] PinballX not showing Backglass images in all emulators

monnezzas

I've searched in all forum, but the answers didn't help me.

I've got a pinball cabinet with 2 monitors: 1 for the playfield at 1920x1080 and the second for the backglass at 800x600

In Game manager I've setted up all the backglasses images for the frontend but in the selection menu I can only see videos\images for the playfield.

Once the table is started the real working backglasses it's ok, I mean....it's only for the images on the frontend

This is the part from my Pinballx.ini

[Display]
Monitor=0
rotate=270
Windowed=False
WindowWidth=480
WindowHeight=720
WindowX=0
WindowY=65
PlayFieldBrightness=230
WheelTextColor=ffffffff
WheelTextOutlineColor=ff000000
InfoTextColor=ffffffff
InfoTextOutlineColor=ff000000
FilterTextColor=ffffffff
FilterTextOutlineColor=ff000000
MenuColor=ffffa500
[BackGlass]
monitor=1
x=0
y=0
width=800
height=600
AutoPositionB2S=False
[DMD]
Enabled=False
monitor=2
x=0
y=0
width=900
height=300
AutoPositionPinMAME=False
[FileSystem]
EnableFileMatching=True
[Interface]
DesktopModeEnabled=False
EnableAdditionalDetail=True
ShowSystem=True
ShowRatings=True

There's a few things in the log..

1/ Your issue - you're running pinballx lite, so no backglass / dmd. Run pinballx.exe instead

2/ You're also running the 64bit version - you're probably better off reinstalling the 32bit

3/ Error initializing flash engine - Do as suggested in the log file, Please try deleting flash.ocx in the installation folder and then reininstall PinballX.

Unfortunately pinballx.exe never worked for me, only pinballx lite.I've solved by upgrading to windows10. Thanx for helping me

12 hours ago, scutters said:

There's a few things in the log..

1/ Your issue - you're running pinballx lite, so no backglass / dmd. Run pinballx.exe instead

2/ You're also running the 64bit version - you're probably better off reinstalling the 32bit

3/ Error initializing flash engine - Do as suggested in the log file, Please try deleting flash.ocx in the installation folder and then reininstall PinballX.