All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

5 Reasons Packages Get Destroyed (Learned Working at UPS)

tthurman

I'm sure UPS appreciates the Dick Joke Journalism.

My dad worked at UPS for awhile and I can attest to the fact that sorters have ZERO time to treat any package that crosses their path any different than the last. Not to mention the fact that a different muscle is sore every day, the fact that they are not allowed to work more than a 4-hour shift should tell you everything you need to know. The strenuous nature of the job precludes any feelings of goodwill towards the source of their daily pain - the endless onslaught of packages. And if you can't keep up, they send you to smalls - which is the same as having your dick cut off. It should be no suprise then that workers see packages as the enemy. They are just cashing paychecks or counting the days until they can drive a truck. Sorting is hell...

But it is a great workout. And if you make a game out of it, It can be fun. Or so my dad told me. He said He should have stuck it out for awhile longer so He could drive a truck, which is actually a good job.