All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Pinball FX3 / Fx2 MegaBalls

I'm flattered that you like Draco.

Now I will do more than 400 for Visual Pinball. It will take me 3 or 4 weeks.

If you dare to do it too, I'll give you the list that I'm going to do and you can do your toooooo all those that are not on the list.

----------------------

Me halaga que te guste Draco.

Ahora haré más de 400 para Visual Pinball. Me llevará 3 o 4 semanas.

Si te animas a hacer tu también, te paso la lista que voy a hacer y puedes hacer tu tooooooodos los que no están en la lista.

• 11 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...
2 hours ago, pitipablo said:

Hello,

Download seems down. I can't download any of them....

Could u check, please ?

Tyvm and great work :)

The links and downloads are still working for me. What part is not working? And do you get an error?

Hello,

Ty for your answer.

Yes, downloads links are working but download is not possible : download error each time i tried to download.

Download is starting but after 1 or 2 seconds, it's stopping due to server error. I tried with edge and firefox under win10.

You tried to download and it's possible from your side ? I'm really surprised...

Ty for your help.

9 hours ago, pitipablo said:

Hello,

Ty for your answer.

Yes, downloads links are working but download is not possible : download error each time i tried to download.

Download is starting but after 1 or 2 seconds, it's stopping due to server error. I tried with edge and firefox under win10.

You tried to download and it's possible from your side ? I'm really surprised...

Ty for your help.

Sory, i just clickef some files on my mobile device and started to download,. I didnt check firther, but it never finished 

@Tom Speirs is this something you can check/fix this ?

This may be a good opportunity for a suggestion to all media creators to place uploads here AND via the FTP for their media collections. If the forum is down for any reason, typically the FTP server is still open for business!

14 hours ago, Draco1962 said:

This may be a good opportunity for a suggestion to all media creators to place uploads here AND via the FTP for their media collections. If the forum is down for any reason, typically the FTP server is still open for business!

Why not automate it and all the uploaded files will be added to ftp as well ?

Most of the folks in IT are lazy bastards (yes, I'm one of them).

If I spend 2 hours to automate something instead of doing things twice, i spe d the time for automation 

Hi everyone, I'm having the same problem. I've been trying to download these for months. The download starts but then gets a network problem and never finishes. I wonder if the site is trying to block people from downloading any images directly from it. Is it possible to have these uploaded in a zip? They are awesome looking mega balls and just what I need for my cabinet build!