All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

User Submitted Themes & Media (Uploads)

Tom Speirs

If you're using Nologic's wrapper for WinKawaks then you might appreciate this...

Created from the extras artwork torrent @ the dome, this is a pack of snaps, title screens and cabinet photos for your GameEx pleasure.

Download the ConfigHQ WinKawaks Extras Pack here.

Enjoy! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Another theme to add to the masses... :D

The script font is courtesy of Grand Theft Auto: Vice City in honor of VCS for the PSP. If you haven't tried it, you'll never know how great it is. Enjoy!!!

PS - There's no 'smut' in this theme, but 2 to 1 odds say your wives won't let you use it. ;)

pureadvert.png

Download Size: 44.5mb

Ratio: 1024x768

A quick note:

If anyone can help me figure out an animated selection bar that works with this theme I'd greatly appreciate it. That particular feature goes way over my head. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

For everyone using Amos82's BlueGlass Theme:

I like this theme a lot. However, I feel it's kind of missing something, you know? Well, since Amos was kind enough to pack a photoshop .psd with it, I decided to whip up a little something to give it a little more zing. If you want to use these, just unzip the file to the

PROGRAM FILES -> GAMEEX -> THEMES -> Default - BlueGlass 1024x768 -> MEDIA folder.

More on the way as I have time to create them. Enjoy! :)

Click here to download the full pack.

• 4 weeks later...
For everyone using Amos82's BlueGlass Theme:

I like this theme a lot. However, I feel it's kind of missing something, you know? Well, since Amos was kind enough to pack a photoshop .psd with it, I decided to whip up a little something to give it a little more zing. If you want to use these, just unzip the file to the

PROGRAM FILES -> GAMEEX -> THEMES -> Default - BlueGlass 1024x768 -> MEDIA folder.

More on the way as I have time to create them. Enjoy! :)

i just tried the back grounds and get some Very weird results the background moves all the time slowly downwards and to the right all i have done is replace the background files

ive recorded a video of it ( the flickering is not on gameex just the background moving)

the theme is the default one with the backgrounds changed

any ideas or should i get an exorcism for my pc?

gameex.zip

• 3 weeks later...

Something like the attached.. GameEx uses a color key (color key means a single color, rather than an alpha channel which uses 256 levels). In your psd you have the background as an alpha channel. So what I did was make your background black, then merge all your other layers into one, and make it slightly brighter with less contrast. That is to remove any black from the logo so that it will not be keyed out or become transparent. Hope this helps, if you want to talk more about it start a new thread in the main forum, this is for submitting finished themes and media.

post-367-1170121040_thumb.png

OK just finished some logos for very often used logos. if anyone likes it i could make som more.

ps i cant do this but i got a great idea for a theme. a rain theme with daindrops on the background , and some raindrops pooring down along the screen. (bet it would be hard to doo those raindrops in motion) . but you know. someone who knows the in depht of theme making should consider doin it. would be awsome

wellwell check this out for now. and keep up the good work all.

nighty peace.

Logos.zip

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...