All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Old Portable TV Retro Pi Project

Draco1962

I think I'm gonna have to hunt around for an old TV. I absolutely love the idea, and it's probably pretty easy to find a shitty TV no one wants anymore.

Retropie has really opened up a lot of new possibilities because of it's small form factor.  GameEx will always be my grand-daddy!  But you can't deny having a complete emulation system in a $35 credit card sized box.  You don't have to go buy a whole computer, motherboard/cpu/ram, videocard, etc.  It's amazing.  The best way to go is with GameEx though.  :) I'm waiting for an ARM processor support of GameEx!

So many ways I never thought of to use a Raspberry Pi! I'm ordering a 3 in a few weeks for a project I wanted to start but I might have to get a 2nd one while I'm at it in case the wife and I can come up with an unusual project like this on the fly. :)