All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

The most coveted game

tthurman

Because it was a flop, but in truth was probably the precursor to all sorts of "activity" games.  Is it "dance, dance revolution"? or something of that sort, but games that involved physical interaction outside the boundaries of a handheld controller. 

A NES cartridge though....geez, no matter how obscure/limited, I don't see that kind of money being warranted!

It's Track & Field. So what if the cartridge art is different. :)

I can see those looking for a complete collection being into the rarity, but I bet dollars to donuts another couple hundred cases turn up at Namco Bandai. :)

Ahh, yeah I've played that before, on an actual Power Pad mat.

" Stadium Events is a focal point of the 2015 documentary Nintendo Quest, where it is considered the single rarest NES title and is seen being listed for US$77,000. "  -Wikipedia

Wow.. $77,000 that's insane.  But I understand why it's so rare now because it was recalled to have the name changes.  Crazy.