All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

For the ultimate retro geek

tthurman

Ok.. originally I wanted that R2D2, with the Millennium Falcon DVD Remote.. but this is just crazy.  I like it for sure, and would die to have one.  But it reminds me too much of that "other" build, where they guy built his own custom console by gutting all the original consoles and put them in a box with his own custom made console selecting slider.  What would have made this more appealing would have been if he had incorporated wires to hook up all the power and reset buttons to one central location rather than have one for each console.  I'd also like to have seen him actually hide all the ports behind R2's various doors, rather than mount them directly to the outside.  That makes it look worse, and I wouldn't call him an R2D2 anymore.  An R2 unit maybe, but all the externally visible modifications makes it more like an R2XX.