All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

BattleZone VR

tthurman

To each their own. I get it, I would just rather see the next gen hardware put to more than cell shading and shiny reflective surfaces though. I'm tired of next gen stuff emulating apps, and retro games. That's what phones tablets and the old consoles are for. If it wasn't for the VR aspect and cockpit I feel like the Nintendo 64 could handle it, maybe Gamecube. Reminds me of Windwaker which was awesome. I agree it's cool, but in a flat sarcastic Jhon Oliver kind of ...Cool.:P

I'm all for the realistic appearance, but there's no shortage of those titles already available, so I like that someone is trying something outside the box.  Given the fact it's most certainly a retro title, it just seems fitting.  To me the cockpit view being such a stark contrast, just complements brighter cartoonish outside environment, that sort of resembles a modern version of the wire frame images from the original, albeit with tons of color added.  That cockpit glass cracking....:D

Battlezone meets Battlezone 98 in a Tron like world

Touche

I see your point and actually agree with it, for a $30 price point. But full proce? IDK, having never played either of the previous games in the series, I'm coming from a noob perspective. I guess it's a fitting combination of the two previous titles that might excite fans of the franchise, but it's a hard pill to swallow paying full price for this. I'd probably need to demo it. I'm not fully convinced. I'll admit, it looks fun.

PS:

I still think Dolphin VR could handle this:P