All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

My mom scored big at a thrift sale!

Kustom Kid

Never underestimate my mother's need to buy stuff for her kids. She scored a Wii with two Wiimotes and nunchucks, a Wii Fit balance board, PlayStation 1 with 1 controller and all the wires, an original NES controller, an older wireless PC controller, and 6 total PSX and PS2 games. All for $10! Pictured are the two things I'm most excited about. 

20160916_201442.jpg

• Like 4

Gotta love thrift shoppers!

I scored an overheating PS3 Slim from the Goodwill for $25 a couple of years back. A good cleaning, a Thermal Interface Compound replacement, and few bondo details to to the finish (someone tried to open it and forgot the screw under the warranty sticker, breaking the case a bit) and it's been going strong ever since. You can have a bunch of fun and save some money if your willing to take a chance on broken stuff. Gotta love garage sales and used stuff stores.

• Like 1