All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

John's Arcade Tour December 2015

tthurman

I'm not sure how many of you follow John's channel, but I find his videos interesting, and his arcade completely awesome.  It's a trip down memory lane, and an incredibly cool basement play-land for the young at heart:win:  After a great deal of calendaring work, I sort of burned out on many of the sources I used, and in turn missed this episode.  If you loved arcades growing up, or just ever wondered just how John's setup looked outside the basement, then you may want to check out some of his year end review.

OMG, I watched the whole thing!

Never realized how cool some of thoes games are. After watching him play and explain the objectives, especially the NBA Pinball and Attack from Mars, I'm inspired to try my hand a visual pinball. Mad planets looks fun too. I'll have to nominate that for the competition...lol.

I made it through a bit over 2 1/2 hours, man is that one long you tube!  I'll just go ahead and put this out there, but how do you let a Star Wars with ampliphone monitor go......:blink:

John is like the "American Restoration" dude for coin-op, well within reason anyway.:lol:  Cool how he got into it by getting a bum deal on a Donkey Kong machine.

Yeah, Mad Planets looks like a definite hidden gem.  Never recall even seeing it, but it looks cool!

Man, I have to say that if I had the space and time, I'd love to build a pincab and racing cockpit to go with my arcade. I'd love to start with a crusin USA or exotica. Thoes gotta be breaking down and be available for cheap. Problem is, I just don't thing I could swing another one. I'm pushing my luck just having the arcade. I need a basement like his!