All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

How do you change sig..

DazzleHP

click on your Username in the upper-right of the forum and select profile in the dropdown. In the upper-right hand corner of your banner.is a semi translucent Edit button. Those are the droids you're looking for.

PS:

When the worm stares back at you, it's time to put the cap back on the bottle!

• Like 1

On 05/09/2016 at 3:14 AM, RIP-Felix said:

click on your Username in the upper-right of the forum and select profile in the dropdown. In the upper-right hand corner of your banner.is a semi translucent Edit button. Those are the droids you're looking for.

PS:

When the worm stares back at you, it's time to put the cap back on the bottle!

Yeah i made sure i checked all that before i posted, i did 3 times again just now, but no matter where i look i don't see any way to change my sig?! I see everything else, but no sig section ^_^ I'm either blind, neurotic, or it's not there :o

I'd bet the first two if i'm honest, but i just can't find the sig part!

EDIT - It was in Account Settings lol i never thought to look there for sig. These forums have changed so much since i was last here hehehe

PPS: When i see that worm i'm looking where his brother at :P

On 08/09/2016 at 3:12 AM, tthurman said:

LMAO! It's funny coz it's true :D

On 08/09/2016 at 7:38 PM, stigzler said:

Whutever happened to Mr Terrorvision? Liver failiur?

They went to see the Middleman and he promptly arranged an appointment with their boss. Eager to resolve the issue, frontman Tony pleaded with her asking "Alice, What's The Matter"?

No one really knows what was said that day, but shortly after, they hastily tried To Make Friends And Influence People. Needless to say it didn't work out and they ended up drinking themselves into Oblivion.