All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[RESOLVED] Unable to post a reply in the GameEx Enhancements & Feature Requests thread

Vic Rattlehead

Since the Feature & Enhancement Requests thread seem to be closed I will post one here. Sorry if I have misunderstood something.
Currently in the old GameEx when you play a game in two different emulators, say Rush'n Attack in Nestopia and then another time in MESS it is counted as two different games with one instance of playing each. What would be neat was if it was counted a two instances of playing the same game for playing time statistics.

Not seeing where there is an issue. I can click on Reply to this topic and navigate to the last post and reply as well. You might need to clear your browser cache if you are having difficulty.  Otherwise,  the forum is functioning as designed. 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having the same problem with the Feature & Enhancement Requests topic as Vic Rattlehead. I was going to ask about "multiple favorites lists" but read in a previous post that it was already a popular feature request, and I was directed to the aforementioned topic to voice support for it. :)

Might be good to know what browser you are using, and if you have cleared your browser cache or other steps to resolve on that end. So far yours is only the second to report an issue.

18 hours ago, Draco1962 said:

Might be good to know what browser you are using, and if you have cleared your browser cache or other steps to resolve on that end. So far yours is only the second to report an issue.

I'll message you directly so we don't take up more space on the Evolution thread. Thanks :)