All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

RESOLVED help or advise for running 3 screens

simbamame

Hi Guys,

Need a bit of advise/ help im running pinball x obviously on my home made virtual pin cab with 3 screens a 46"( hdmi )  for the play field , a 26" for the back glass and a 7" monitor ( which only has VGA ) for the DMD the problem i have is how do i hook up the gfx to work all 3 monitors i can only get 2 in any order to work. the gfx are built in AMD Radeon HD 8000/7000 with VGA, HDMI and DVI-D what connectors adaptors do i need in order for all 3 screens to function, i got a DVI to vga adapter but no go,ive tried the net but got a bit flummoxed and i know you guys will just tell me what i need :-) 

As usuall Much appreciated in advance.Ian.

Edited by simbamame
RESOLVED

Hi Ian - Can you tell us more about your kit?  Probably would help to know about the motherboard brand and model you are using as well as the OS. Having a copy of your log.txt and pinballx.ini files may also be of help.