All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[RESOLVED] Future Pinball - How to rotate display

Frankybabes

Does this mean you were able to get a solution to work? If so, what did you do to get this resolved so that the next person that has a similar problem can use your experience as a point of reference?

There is a rotation setting of 0,90,180 and 270 deg in the display options within the editor, or you can use the arcade render option also.

Thanks RR! We know that you know your way around this stuff or can find it easier than most.

My goal is to try to get the user of the OP to share his solution. Never hurts to give a little back to the community when you get something to work and others put effort to get you there! Just a quick "Alls fine..." or, "Thanks, it's working..." and nothing else doesn't help the next n00b much. B)

Yes I found it within the Pinball editor as rockyrock said! plays a lot better long ways, you can see all the table and head board! just peachy :D