All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Steam minimizing gameex on startup

jester82

Ahhhhhh yes haha. Basically follow that thread ^ and follow my endless journey of seamless

Steam and gameex use. I had your issue and went through hell to fix it. When I get home today I'll try to direct you through it with any questions.

I think there's like 2-3 different threads I had dealing with this issue so I'll try to link those all as well. I did infact end with a seamless steam install. There was one big factor which I currently can't remember. It was like the make or break factor to fix this and I had an aha moment when I fixed it. Sadly I'm a burnout and forget my own solutions. I believe it had to so with either a run as administrator setting or something on those lines. But it was one simple change that fixed everything. I'll

Help you when I'm by my pc

It also gets confusing as I was, because of all the options.. I was like "damn Do u set steam to start automatically through steam settings? Do U set it as a windows startup, do u use gameex to launch it or a plugin to launch it?"

U can get lost in the options