All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Star Wars Celebration - Anaheim

tthurman

not so long ago, in a state far away, from me anyway :D

"For the first time ever, highlights and more than 30 hours of exclusive video content from Star Wars Celebration Anaheim will be officially live streamed to a worldwide community of fans on StarWars.com."

The hype all starts at 10:00 PST, here's hoping it's actually worth it!

They just showed the new trailer.....it's okay. I tried to link it, but of course they don't want that just yet. Seeing the veteran cast on stage during the initial streaming sure makes me feel old! Carrie Fisher promises no buns, and no metal bikini! She looks like she's lost 50 or more pounds BTW!

It'll be up here before long.

<edit> here it is

Yeah I saw that new trailer yesterday. I gotta say, I have a lot more faith in the movie now, compared to what it looked like from the first teaser. I'm a little concerned that Chewbacca still looks the same, while Han is definitely showing his gray. But then again, Chewbacca was in Episode III too, and he looked the same then too. I'm still "on the fence" about whether or not I like the new Stormtrooper outfit. The new bad guy looks good, and it looks like they took some ideas from the Old Republic games. All in all, I'm excited to see the new movie. I just wish it was coming out this summer like they originally advertised, instead of the end of the year. Plus they also said a new movie every year after.. how are they going to manage that? We'll have to wait and see!

Highlights for me:

Crashed Star Destroyer on the planet surface

X-Wings hauling it across the water surface (but that was in the 1st one too)

Tie Fighter hovering in the landing bay blasting away, super cool effect :cheers:

Tie Fighter pilots

Millennium Falcon stunt flying, TESB and ROJ style (no surprise here, my fav spaceship of all time ;) )

The end sort of blew it for me, that just didn't seem like the smart ass, witty Han Solo....

• Like 1