All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

It's all about comfort and style....

tthurman

Well, mostly comfort :D

One of the things I dislike about my current setup, is standing for extended periods of time. My temporary stand isn't really as tall as it should be, so this problem is compounded. Regardless, I've been looking for a good stool to address the problem, and thought some of you may have some ideas too. For me it needs to be comfortable, look good, or at least not be ugly, and come in at a good price.

I found this Black Quarter Stitched adjustable Stool at Overstock, but debated ordering one (somethng I'm frequently guilty of) until it was OOS.

Anyway, I ran across these old bookmarks and started looking some more. Turns out Home Depot is running a sale on select stools, and I think I may give this one a go. The self-centering feature should come in handy for those days you perhaps enjoyed a few to many libations. I figure with free ship to store, that it's a safer alternative to ordering something online and taking the chance it's a dud.

Here's all the "special buy" stools, but some of them are just :rolleyes:

Well for me I'd like it to have some sort of a back on it. But for the moment I use wooden stools because they're the right height and I was able to paint them to match my cabinet with textured black spray paint.

I hear ya though, if I were to invest in new stools I would do something like that with a little back on then and possibly a foot bar.

Yeah, for a long time I thought just a regular shop type stool, like the ones in the arcades back in the day. They had the perfect foot rest built around them, and you pretty much couldn't get it positioned wrong. I'm just a bit concerned with the fixed height, and the possiblity it doesn't work with my setup.