All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[NEWS] GameEx 14.04

Tom Speirs

This includes the latest versions of Xpadder, QuickLaunch, and Virtual Drive Loader. I will update the release threads soon with what was updated.

This also brings Game Tagger out of beta, which is a very customizable game tag for all users with GameEx Online access. I will be adding a release thread and page in the downloads section for this new plugin soon. There is more information on the Game Tagger site here:

http://tags.hfc-essentials.com

Also included for the first time is the newly revamped Function Logger plugin, which is a tool that identifies what information is available through the plugin system as well as what's in your emulator settings.

Sorry for not having updated the release threads yet, I have been pretty busy at work and spent my weekend drinking matgaritas in the 60° weather. :)

• Like 8

Thanks guys! :)

Thought I mention thou the main site says: Current version: 14.03

The install is 14.04 just the site needs to be updated. Sorry think I was just first to the party before you could update ;)