All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

My new pedestal build finally ready for displaying :)

aldub516

Hello all! Ive finally gotten around to uploading some new pictures of my newest build. I need to take much better pictures and such, but people have been giving me so much help here i thought it would be nice to show them its actually going into a nice product!. This is being built for my friend as hes a huge arcade fan, and me as a hobbyist told him id gladly take on the project for free and have him just pay for parts and materials. The artwork and all are inspired by his ideas, and i just went to town with the custom art. All the art is covered in lexan, with aluminum edging. I made the back bottom flip open like a door to access anything. Pc is mounted inside the cp and i shall upload pictures of that as well, along with full details of pc specs and everything else. As i said i just wanted to show everyone whos been helping me what their help has achieved so far! Be back tonight with better pictures and a much better write up.

photo_1_1.jpg

photo_2.jpg
photo_2_1.jpg
photo_4.jpg
  • Like 3

thank you. Im humbled by it because even though my final products come out nice, im no where near a professional. Some would cringe watching me go through hell sometimes to achieve simple things. But a lot of research and patience go a long way. As i said i will update with a lot nicer pictures, of the inside and such as well.

there are actually no speakers, as per my friends request.. I wouldve LOVED to have two speakers on each of those slanted feet, but alas, he wanted everything just to run through hdmi into his mancave tv. I was looking forward to it, but also saved myself time, so im not complaining.

there are actually no speakers, as per my friends request.. I wouldve LOVED to have two speakers on each of those slanted feet, but alas, he wanted everything just to run through hdmi into his mancave tv. I was looking forward to it, but also saved myself time, so im not complaining.

That's cool. I was hoping you had some crazy talent for hiding them, that you could share with me! :)