All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Calling All Batman Fans ...

nullPointer

Bundle Stars which has gradually become one of my favorite places to check for amazing game deals is currently offering the entire Batman Arkham Trilogy (including all DLC) for $10.00 USD. Pretty great deal for some critically acclaimed games with hours of game play! If you need me I'll be in the bat cave ...

• Like 3

Sold! Well worth the $10, I've never played any of these. Thanks for the tip, null!

It's worth that price just for Arkham Asylum alone ;) It's a frikkin awesome game. I've only played a few hours of Arkham City purely coz after Asylum i was exhausted :P So much to do in that game! And you really do feel badass when you can finally take out a 10-strong mob and not get a scratch on you. BTW, your batsuit gets damaged over the course of the game, so by the end you really do look like you've just pummeled 10,000 baddies :D

• Like 1