All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Humble SEGA Bundle

tthurman

Well no not that crazy no, but I would say that they are as good as Mari Kart (bearing in mind that I haven't played the most recent entry in the Mario Kart series). I mean they don't break any new ground in the genre, and they are a bit of an also-ran, but they also don't pretend any differently. In addition, there's also something huge to be said that I can actually play the Sega titles natively on my computer. Sega is still more than capable of making a cool game when they set their mind to it. Sonic Generations was a rollicking good time as well!

Thanks for share Todd! *nabbed*

I was hardcore MK fan growing up, but like null haven't played the latest. After watching quite a few vids of All Stars Racing it does look like it could be a better experience on the PC, being native n all :ph34r: I shall have made my mind up real soon.