All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Saints Row IV 2/3 off..

DazzleHP

Open world sandbox, with superpowers that rival DC heroes, a hilarious narrative that may actually make you think about the world today (if you think), but above all a fun ride through all things that are too serious in our times - smash it, break it, laugh at it - this is GTA with a (sick) sense of humor! If you don't like it, you don't have one :P

66% off this weekend:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/314580/

Trailer:

• Like 1

I've never played any of this particular series, but I take it that it gets the Dazzle stamp of approval :P

Absolutely! One of the most fun filled experiences i've ever had. You can hurl vehicles with your mind, you can freeze people with your powers then shatter them with a giant purple... "ladies pleasure instrument", out run the law on a Tron bike, and above all - the best weapon ever imagined or created in a video game - the Dubstep Gun!!

Check it: