All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

The Dude Abides ...

nullPointer

This one had slipped under my radar for a while, but now that I know of it's existence I somehow must play this table!

qwm57g9rmjgwdeiucxfd.jpg
pooism76kui46qmujylh.jpg

Currently the table pictured is a one of a kind prototype, but is apparently available for pre-order as a production model.

I couldn't help but notice that Dutch Pinball recently held a release party for this table in Utrecht located in the Netherlands.

Development of The Big Lebowski has been kept relatively low-key by the Dutch Pinball team, with just a few pictures of playfield components and a promotional video or two.

But today the team are holding a launch party at the appropriately-named Grand Cafe Lebowski in Utrecht in the Netherlands. Naturally, Pinball News was invited, so first thing this morning we boarded a plane for Amsterdam, got the train to Utrecht, and here we are

Source

@GimmeClassics: Is this anywhere near your neck of the woods!? :D

• Like 2

Whatttttt? I need this! If only I were a rich man, I would own Street Fighter, Addams Family, Funhouse, Whirlwind, Walking Dead, Millionaire, Star Trek, and this one... :)

The only arcade around here is called 'Tilt' and, you guessed it, there are no pinball tables there. Seriously?

@GimmeClassics: Is this (Utrecht) anywhere near your neck of the woods!? :D

Wow ! Cool pincab B) If only I had more money... :wacko:

I've been to Utrecht a couple of times. It's about 100 Miles (160 Kilometres) from where I live. 1,5 - 2 hours by car.

If I go to Utrecht again I'll definitely try to remember to go to Grand Cafe Lebowski :)

Thanks Aaron !