All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

69 days!!!

tthurman

Be advised we may have to push this date back... There may be/have been a snag or two...

As is with any project, tentative start dates aren't always met. I'm not saying this on official capacity or anything, I'm merely going by my own experiences as a programmer. ;)

Well I'm looking forward to it for certian. That said, I believe it reasonable to expect things don't always go as planned, and the community here is completely understaning of that.

In doing some reading elsewhere, I've noticed that "Evolution" has stirred some active threads. There are most assuradly others watching for its release as well as just us wanting to load it up right away.

On another note, I've noticed some odd things about the ad driven content here.

While posting my DVD/Blu Ray thread I was almost immediately greeted with a CyberLink DVD advertisement.

Replying to the "Boldly Going" thread presented me with some type of roto rooter ad.