All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Humble Weekly Sale: Indie Extravaganza

nullPointer

The Humble Weekly Sale this week is pretty amazing. Tons of indie games to be had on the cheap!

Pay what you want to get all of the following:

Cave Story+: Super cool adventure-platformer! Give this one a shot if you haven't yet.

Dustforce: What if instead of an alt dimension ninja infiltrator Strider Hiryu had opted for life as ... a janitor? this is that game.

Puzzle Bots: I don't know too much about this one, other than it looks like a cool quirky graphical adventure game. Point & Click? Maybe.

Thomas Was Alone: A puzzle based platformer in which the player controls one or more simple polygon shapes representing several out-of-control artificial intelligence entities, working with the shapes to get each to their individual end points on each level.

VVVVVV: Another addictive puzzle based platformer. Instead of jumping, the player is able to control the direction of gravity.

Pay $6.00 or more to get all of the above plus the following:

Cthulhu Saves the World: This game is awesome. It's an homage to classic NES era RPGs with a great sense of humor and an extremely unlikely protagonist. If you like retro RPGs you should totally scoop this one up.

Element4l: I don't know much about this one but it looks really interesting with graphics that remind me a lot of Limbo.

Limbo: And speaking of Limbo, here it is. This is such a cool, moody, platformer, wrapped up in a head trip.

Lone Survivor: Basically Silent Hill reimagined as a 16 bit side side scrolling adventure game.

Mutant Mudds: I've been meaning to play this game for quite some time. Nothing too cerebral here, just a cool looking 16-bit style platform shooter.

Reus: Pretty neat looking world building strategy game

Pay $10.00 or more to get all of the above plus the following:

Teslagrad: Another great looking adventure platformer!

• Like 2