All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Table sound when browsing tables

gStAv

Thanks a bunch for the list Calium! :D

Wow! It sure is a lot. I promise I look in to that one. But as my free time at the moment is just about nill,
it sure will take its time. Here is one of them as it was just released over at vpf:

Moon Light (Inder 1987) uploaded on FTP/Attached here.

moo_p.jpg

Moon Light (Inder 1987).mp3

• Like 1

thx a lot gstav! ok i will wait with creating a b2s tables missing in action list :-)

in the actual list are a lot of original tables. maybe it would be the best to do the recreations first. i think most pinheads just play the recreations and not the originals.

take your time, life is not just about pinball ;) i will be happy about every game i can delete from my missing list in future.

• Like 1

can't login into ftp anymore. 530 error... told the staffs but noone cares... good that i am a supporting member, really disappointed

i noticed with the free browse ftp login that you uploaded some mp3 files of my request list.

thank you buddy!

hopefully i can download the files soon.

Hi! Thanx Calium!

I'm struggle with my free time atm but hopefully I get some more now with my upcoming vacation soon. :)

Strange that you feel neglected by the staff. Have you tried PM Tom? I'm sure he will get that fixed for you pal.

Cheers!

yeah i sent him a pm yesterday. hopefully it will be fixed later today.

keep up your good work.

i am still busy getting all the flyers and instruction cards for all the tables. really a pain to do as on the gameex ftp are lots of missings, so i have to search in lot of other sources.

do u want me to delete the already added mp3 files out of my request list? i could do that into the next days if my ftp login is working again.

5 hours ago, calium said:

can't login into ftp anymore. 530 error... told the staffs but noone cares... good that i am a supporting member, really disappointed

i noticed with the free browse ftp login that you uploaded some mp3 files of my request list.

thank you buddy!

hopefully i can download the files soon.

I do not recall receiving a notice or seeing a post in the General that you were having trouble with the FTP. Are you using the correct port 22 as documented here? Are you using your forum credentials? What FTP software are you using? This information is good for us to know so that we can confirm whether or not there is an issue with the FTP site or guide you. 

If it is a problem with your access, Tom will need to address it. If you just PM'd him about it within the last 24-48 hours and you haven't received a response, then he may be researching the issue before responding or may not have had time to address the issue and respond. Stating that no one cares because the response is not as prompt as you would like is unwarranted and unfair.

thx tom for fixing it. working fine again.

well here is the next missing one:

Miss-O (Williams 1969)

By the way, is there anywhere a thread about missing flyers or instruction cards? i noticed a lot of missings on the ftp, i found some of these but still miss a lot

• Like 1

No threads on missing flyers or instruction cards. If you want to take it on, these are good sources that don't seem to mind if you take their content and upload it somewhere else.

http://flyers.cdyn.com/

http://flyers.arcade-museum.com/

I can provide a tutorial on making quality instruction cards for uploading here if you want to take that on. I've done a lot of the DMD tables for my own collection. There are resources and tools that are free to download. 

• Like 1

thx carny, i used those links  + ipdb.org and the gameex ftp for my collection but i am still missing a lot in pinballx. i created a list of all the flyers/instruction cards i am missing in my collection... sorry for beeing offtopic gstav

edit: @carney: found some more hires flyers here: http://www.tecnopinball.org/doc_biblioteca.php

and here: http://www.nypinball.com/brochures2.php#m=0&q=

• Like 1

Hehe a bit OT maybe, but quite interesting. Would love to complete the tables I have with the missing flyers and instruction cards which is the hardest one to get hold of.

Maybe make a new thread of this with a list of which tables you got flyers/cards for like I did for the audio files and upload it to the FTP?

Go team Calium & Carny. *lol*

As a side note I have gathered all the tables/ROMs down to the letter 'H' if I remeber correctly. Took me 2.5 hours alone, and still the recording bit is left to do. *wow* hope to get some time for this soon.

Think this list will take me app. 10hs to complete. It's frikkin massive Calium :P

Good riddance

9 hours ago, calium said:

thx carny, i used those links  + ipdb.org and the gameex ftp for my collection but i am still missing a lot in pinballx. i created a list of all the flyers/instruction cards i am missing in my collection... sorry for beeing offtopic gstav

edit: @carney: found some more hires flyers here: http://www.tecnopinball.org/doc_biblioteca.php

and here: http://www.nypinball.com/brochures2.php#m=0&q=

Right or wrong, nypinball puts their watermark on a lot of their hosted flyer images (although not all). You can put them on your machine, but I would not upload them to the FTP.

Caliums list A-B uploaded on FTP/Attached here.
(+ Harry potter as it was the only VP8 table which I did first)

Calium_list.jpg

Alley Cats (Williams 1985)
America 1492 (Juegos Populares 1986)
Avro Arrow Tribute (Original Kruge99 2011)

Bank A Ball (Gottlieb 1965)
Beat The Clock (Bally 1985)
Beatles (Original Bob5453 2013)
Bell Ringer (Gottlieb 1990)
Big Ben (Williams 1954)

Big Town (Playmatic 1978)
Black Gold (Williams 1975)
Black Velvet (Game Plan 1978)
Blue Ribbon (Bally 1965)
BMX (Bally 1982)
Bobs BOP (Original Bob5453 2011)
Bubblegum Crisis MegaTokyo 2035 (Original Neo 2011)
Harry Potter and the Silverball Dream (Original Neo 2011

a-b.rar

• Like 1

" A hand in a blue medical glove is holding a plastic bottle containing calium cloride for medical use, displayed on a white table "
Thought it would be funny to editi that pic with your name-alias :D

Check the 2 updated files above btw

Cheers 

• Like 1

On 17. Juni 2016 at 10:33 AM, gStAv said:

Hehe a bit OT maybe, but quite interesting. Would love to complete the tables I have with the missing flyers and instruction cards which is the hardest one to get hold of.

Maybe make a new thread of this with a list of which tables you got flyers/cards for like I did for the audio files and upload it to the FTP?

Go team Calium & Carny. *lol*

As a side note I have gathered all the tables/ROMs down to the letter 'H' if I remeber correctly. Took me 2.5 hours alone, and still the recording bit is left to do. *wow* hope to get some time for this soon.

Think this list will take me app. 10hs to complete. It's frikkin massive Calium :P

Good riddance

It will take so time but i could create a list of all the Instruction Cards / Flyers I got and what I miss if anyone is interested.

I got just 3-4 flyers from nypinball but i can't remember the names. i don't want to get in trouble because of the watermark.

• Like 1

Thanks gstav. Loving the audio clips

Last month I went through and did the whole file renaming activity. Callium list had the few missing ones I found also

@TSPlERS Any possibiility of making the pinballx starting audio play fully before the table audio clips take over? I miss the "Sure plays a men pinball!" :)

• Like 1