All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Promotion of Adultery to Admin

Tom Speirs

Purely in recognition of all his achievements and the fact that I have no other way to show my gratitude to him and it be reflected to others - I am pleased to announce Adultery has been promoted to Administrator.

This is not a role change for Adultery but a way to show recognition of his status.

Hopefully you all agree with me that it was the right thing to do as he really has earned it.

Thanks.

Tom.

• Like 6

Congratz Adultery !!!!

Much deserved. Thank you for all the amazing plugins you have created so far :)

Thank you for the Hi-Score Database Manager and Hi-Score Snapper you've created. Perfect tools for our hi-score competition :)

Keep doing what you do....it's making the GameEx experience amazing !!

• Like 1

Well done both of you guys! :)

I knew I was awesome, but two of me would be unbearable!

I am, believe it or not, just one man. :)

Thank you all for the kind words, I wish I could take each one of you out for a Heineken, or several!

• Like 1

I knew I was awesome, but two of me would be unbearable!

I am, believe it or not, just one man. :)

Thank you all for the kind words, I wish I could take each one of you out for a Heineken, or several!

You should have gone with it, that way we'd all be buying you two beers instead of one ;)

Congrats again mate :)

• Like 1