All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[THEME] Time Machine v1.0

rtkiii

Created a few more custom emulator backdrops

Atari 2600

Atari 7800

Sega Master System

TG16

MAME

NEO GEO CD

I actually swapped a couple layers to make the logos less "grid" like but I'll keep these up as a guide. The edit are a bit better but nothing mind blowing.

post-11179-0-16832600-1387549267_thumb.p

post-11179-0-26977400-1387549310_thumb.p

post-11179-0-18405400-1387549353_thumb.p

post-11179-0-75876300-1387550072_thumb.p

post-11179-0-67630100-1387550179_thumb.p

post-11179-0-81179400-1387565147_thumb.p

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Actually I did not but at this age it is unneeded. Maybe in about 7 years :) Right now her list I am manually creating will compose of

Ms Pac Man

Pac Man

Q-bert

:)

But that would be neat to have her own complete theme so I don;t have to crame everything she loves onto one screen....Brain is starting to crank...I'll wait for Evolution though... :)

I like that you did one for your daughter. She must think that Dad is pretty cool!

+1

My kids dont have a specific setup, they just come and go as they please, my 9 year old currently has a save file for Final Fantasy VIII, which she plays for 1 hour everyday after school. :)

Most of the time though she is on her Ipad.

This theme has come along nicely Rich, Good Work! :)

• Like 1

Actually I did not but at this age it is unneeded. Maybe in about 7 years :) Right now her list I am manually creating will compose of

Ms Pac Man

Pac Man

Q-bert

:)

But that would be neat to have her own complete theme so I don;t have to crame everything she loves onto one screen....Brain is starting to crank...I'll wait for Evolution though... :)

It won't take 7 years. When my kids were able to type their name at around 6-7 and navigate Windows 3.11 and they were tearing things up on their games very quick. I am willing to be she would be able to handle it before long.

It won't take 7 years. When my kids were able to type their name at around 6-7 and navigate Windows 3.11 and they were tearing things up on their games very quick. I am willing to be she would be able to handle it before long.

Ok...then I have 3 years yet :) Plenty of time for me to create something only for her interests to change LOL

• 3 weeks later...

I unveiled Alli's Game Page to my daughter. You should have seen how she lit up...it made me smile. But then she was like "I want to play that Snow White Game...oh I want to play that Hello Kitty game." I to explain to her those aren't games...just pictures. :)