All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

[THEME] >>> GameroomEX v2 Discontinued!!! <<<

Krakerman

Here is my latest revision using pop-up descriptions. Well at least with this one when switching between the different games you can see the cart images change as well. ;) I have 641 cart images as well to go with this new theme completed including some homebrew carts as well.

• Like 1

I must say I just like my previous format I was doing for the 2600. It just makes the 2600 system just pop! So I am going back to my previous format. Just don't look for all these themes anytime soon. I am doing this mainly for my own personal use. I know there are quite a few that like them so when I finally do get this completed I don't mind sharing them with you all.

Yeah I wasn't happy with that. Doing it this way looks really good but like I mentioned before it is a long project as there are soooo many games to do and artwork for some are hard to come by so I'll have to work around that and make some custom art I'm sure.

I for one would have no problem only having the 2600 themes you have done in my list. I actually do that for all my systems. Each has only the games I play. It saves me a lot of space and I can have a lot more systems displayed on my cab when friends come over. On a separate PC I have all the roms and if I want to add one, I just transfer some over. Maybe with each 2600 pak you put out, you could put out a revised map file in the pack. Or we could edit the map file as you put out new themes.

Looks great. When you get three or four nore new systems done , would love to get a update pak. Have a list of systems at home that I use on my cab, that needs your touch. If you like I'd post some of them tonight. I know that AAS and wonderswan mono and color are three of them.

Your work is awesome.

@tthurman Thanks ... It has been alot of hours I put into this to say the least. ;)

I've been down awhile as I was trying to upgrade my main system back to Windows 8.1 but was having too many issues with 8.1 I found that I just couldn't live with so I switched everything back to Windows 7. Oh well needed to cleanup my system anyways.

Back working on the theme tonight ... started on AAE.

• Like 3

They look awesome. Can't wait for the update pak. Others on my list: Sega 3000, Sega SF-7000, Watara Supervision, SNK Neo-Geo Pocket Mono, SNK Neo-Geo Color, Jaquar CD, FB Alpha, HBMame, Action Max. These are looking great on my Cab. Those without a theme yet really bring down the effect when they appear. Think I'll turn these off until you have done your magic on them. Its amazing how many systems I have on my cab. I do like you and use map files so each system only has 10 to 50 games each so as to fit on my hard drive.

@ Krak > I think it would be very helpful if you'd decide to add the core install and update packages of your theme to the first post of your thread ;) I had to browse through 19 pages to find the correct install file file, fix files and update packages ;)

Keep up the great work Krak !!