All my products and services are free. All my costs are met by donations I receive from my users. If you enjoy using any of my products, please donate to support me. Thank you for your support. Tom Speirs

Patreon

Pinball FX2 on Humble Bundle

nullPointer

Heads up Pinball enthusiasts! Pinball FX2 is being featured right now on the Humble Bundle Weekly sale! Pay what you like for one of the absolute best pinball sims out there! Beat the average and you'll get even more tables.

As usual the majority of proceeds from Humble Bundle sales go to charity (as well as back to the game developers). Plus their sales simply cannot be beat. What are you waiting for? :)

• Like 1

Had my eye on this gamr for a while (have a couple tables on ps3 already), and $10 for everything seemed way more than fair! It'll officially be my first Steam game. Can't wait to spend my holiday break killing some pinball!

Thanks for the heads up, np!!

Perhaps that xpadder support might finally happen after all, but I will have to ser about getting the game list from the map file GameEx generated. :-)

It's gonna have to share time with the new Zelda - A Link Between Worlds on 3DS I just picked up today... That game is baller! :-)

• 2 weeks later...